Sunday, September 20, 2009

Question: How Much Cheese is Enough?

So I’m watching football today (you did read that sentence right) (and really, I was mostly looking at it) and of course I’m seeing tons of commercials.

Pizza Hut now has circumscribed their pizza with yet more cheese. It’s not enough to have it on the pizza and, in some instances, in the crust, but now it’s all around the crust. I think technically it’s inscribed adjacent to the crust. Just to be accurate.

This is why we’re a nation of food-crazed, perpetually hungry, muffin-topped people.

On a similar note, I caved and bought “The End of Overeating” because I couldn’t finish my library copy in time and someone had reserved it so I had to return it. David Kessler, former head of the FDA, gives the dish (hyuk) on why we eat and obsess and then keep eating.

I can’t wait to get into this book. The only problem is, it will probably make me hungry.

Good night everybody!

1 comment:

  1. To answer your question: There is no such thing as too much cheese.

    ReplyDelete