Friday, September 18, 2009

Comment: One Year Ago Today

Well, it’s happened. Today marks the one year anniversary of QCC. Should I have made t-shirts? What started out as musing about being a rock star last September turned into a (mostly) daily exercise in self expression and spleen-venting.

I don’t know all of my readers, but I know most of you. I’m not even sure how many of you there are. I’ve done no viral marketing, no focus groups, no quizzes, polls or questionnaires (except in the early days of the blog, when I did love the polling feature as alert readers may recall).

I’ve been delighted whenever one of you either makes a comment here, or via email, to me. I hope you enjoy my rants. I enjoy writing them and I enjoy knowing other people enjoy them. It's a total win-win.

Also, two of my friends have started blogs in the past year. It's not like I'm Paula Abdul taking credit for all those Idol winners like she did last night on VH1 Divas (She is exhausting) but they are both using blogger.com, like yours truly. Coincidence? I think not.

Here's to you, readers, whoever you may be. Feel free to comment if you can get the damn thing to work.

You rock.

2 comments:

  1. Happy anniversary, happy anniversary, happy anniversary, haaaaa-py anniversary!

    ReplyDelete
  2. QCC rocks and so do you! Happy one year, this is a big milestone indeed!

    ReplyDelete