Thursday, December 17, 2009

Quesiton: Wanna Join?

So my friend and I are starting an "I've Had it" club.

You know how you see those things on Facebook, and you get asked to join these stupid clubs/groups, like "I hate cupcakes" or "Litterbugs Suck" or "Wear a Dress to Work Today" or some such nonsense?

Since I'm kind of in the middle (again) of some big changes, I've just decided that I've had it.

With what?

Fill in the blanks.

I've had it with inanity, I've had it with the rat race work ethic that prevails in our society, I've had it with people who are rude, I've had it with the over-hyping consumerism of the holiday season, I've had it with the right wing hateful media, I've had it with whining, I've had it with being invisible, I've had it with Disney (have I mentioned them?), I've had it with a gross imbalance in work and life, I've had it with people sassing me, I've had it with cooking dinner, I've had it with doing laundry, I've had it with working my ass off and never seeing my husband, I've had it with the low-key decorations in this town, where are the freakin' LIGHTS, and I've had it with people selling hype that isn't real.

Are you in?

1 comment: