Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Complaint: Glee Gap

So I gathered that Glee is now over for the year.

The finale made it pretty obvious.

What I didn't realize was that it won't start up again UNTIL APRIL.

What the cluck?!

I don't want to have to wait through the entire American Idol series to get my fix again. I guess FOX figures one singing show at a time is enough.

Not to me.

I've already pre-ordered the Glee DVD of the first 13 episodes. I can't wait.

In the meantime, I'll have to get my fix from Hulu, and continue to complain publicly and bitterly about its recent termination.

Don't Stop Believin'.

2 comments:

  1. There will also be a show on one of the networks featuring a capella singers in some competition (this needs to be fact checked for accuracy and spelling) so there may be some hope for a TVeriffic winter!

    ReplyDelete
  2. "Don't stop believin'" is coming dangerously close to becoming your official sign-off. (And, seriously, you're making us look less cool in front of Honeypiehorse!)

    ReplyDelete