Saturday, November 28, 2009

Comment: Begins with a G

My entries may be spotty these days due to the harsh reality of living in a place that is not California. It's kind of bringing me down.

Seriously, SAD is no freakin' joke. Every November is a challenge, made the more so by living somewhere where there are actual seasons that involve large quantities of clouds.

I know, I know, I've kvetched about this before. (And I'll do it again.)

Today the sun was out. So I went out and ran. Truly magnificent. (Not my running, the sun. Dur.)

As you have probably inferred right now, I don't have a whole lot to say tonight. Except sort of wanktastic talking about myself. Which is not exciting at this point in time.

I really do need to get out more.

In lieu of that, I now know the entire soundtrack of Glee Volume 1. So do my kids. Can I just mention it's slightly appalling AND hilarious to hear your four year old sing that she's dancing with herself?

Well would you look at that; we're back on Glee again. If it's not Gaga, it's Glee. What's next? Glue? Gum? Gorbachev? Gondolas?

I think I've kept you long enough.

No comments:

Post a Comment