Saturday, October 31, 2009

Comment: No, it wasn't PMS.

But it probably was exhaustion.

The reason I didn't write yesterday, I mean.

Long story short? I bonked my head pretty hard on the corner of our mantle in our new and furnaceless abode. That's a pain that lingers.

So I went to bed with a bad headache. But all is well today.

And it's Halloween.

Does anyone else think it's ironic to be playing "Everything Counts" by Depeche Mode while small children paw through our bowls of candy? I'm sorry, but that's hilarious. And "Enjoy the Silence" is not bad, either. Oh do I amuse myself.

The kids are out trick or treating with their dad, who is so busy in a new job that he barely has any time for them (or me). The kids were so excited they were vibrating. This is truly a holiday for the little ones, in spite of what you might see at Party City with the skanky grown up and even little girl (YUCK! WRONG! NO SKANKY CHILDREN PLEASE) costumes that are wildly inappropriate for most people, especially those under 18.

Yes, I'm old. Deal with it.

So Happy Halloween! I'm sure we'll all eat too much candy and regret it later, but so be it.

It only happens once a year.

Boo!

No comments:

Post a Comment