Monday, October 12, 2009

Comment: I'm baaaaack.

At least for a few minutes.

Now let's get serious. I'm sitting in a chair in our new house in the exact position where we can snag the Internet, and it's intermittent, fickle and challenging, so who knows how regular these posts are going to be. This one may not even make it on until the fifth try. I will persevere.

But I will say this: we are moved in.

We have no heat, no Internet (yet), no TV and no microwave. I didn't realize I was taking on the Luddite lifestyle when moving to the Mid-Atlantic region, but apparently, I did. We did.

The kids don't seem to miss the screen at all. And they have space heaters.

I want a space heater.

I miss utilities.

And hello? It's freakin' cold here. They have seasons. Imagine my surprise.

So we are all trying to recalibrate and get into some kind of routine. I will do my level best to get posting regularly again after the 15th, when our Internet connection from the Tortoise Company deigns it appropriate to flip the switch.

I'm dealing with some slight rage issues. Can you tell?

Talk to you soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment