Thursday, April 30, 2009

Comment: Crawling into the Millenium

I finally did it. I got an IPhone. And I think I love it. It’s clearly smarter than I am, and possibly better looking, but I’m diggin’ it.

I haven’t figured out 95% of the functions, and when I go to answer it I always miss the call. (But I selected the old school phone ring sound; it takes me back to the 70s. It's been three days and I still think it's hilarious when it rings. Meanwhile my kids are all, "what's that?!") When I listen to voicemail, my cheek hits the number keys. Are my cheeks too puffy? I'll have to look into this. And word to the wise--don't use your IPhone after you've moisturized your hands.

Clearly I'm only partway up the learning curve.

But dude! YouTube on your phone! Itty Bitty Email! ITunes! I can play Run-DMC for one kid while we wait for the other to finish up at school. It’s awesome. I’m talking like I’m twelve! OMG it’s so FAB!

I need to go be alone with my phone now. We’re just getting to know each other, but I’m pretty sure this relationship has a lot of potential.

1 comment:

  1. Is it better than flowers, or chocolate, or watching TV or facebook

    ReplyDelete