Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Comment: Well, I've done it.

I’m back in the fray. Facebook is back in my life. We’ll see how long this can go on without getting dysfunctional.

Thing is, when a family is moving far away, it can get lonely to move (especially if you just did last year, FFS) so a person might want to get in touch with other persons and let them know how things are and WHERE things are throughout the whole transition.

I’m just sayin’.

As a matter of fact, I had a lovely experience today with my re-entry into Facebook.

People actually noticed that I was gone.

Sniff, you like me, you really like me.

Seriously, I’m just warning you that there will no doubt be much kvetching and ranting about Facebook, while I am on it all the while, keeping in touch with people I like and ignoring the people who friended me for street cred (as if).

So stay tuned for more bitching and twitching about Facebook. I do tend to go on.

But you already knew that.

No comments:

Post a Comment