Thursday, November 4, 2010

Complaint: It's Cold.

Yeah, I know, really original.

Look, I'm using up most, if not all, of my writing mojo/moxie on NaNoWriMo (National Novel Writing Month). I did it last year and it was tons of fun, so I'm doing it this year as well.

Which means that it may be slim pickings around here for awhile.

But you never know: hormones or stupid situations or mild psychic irritants of one sort or another will come along and I'll probably still have enough vitriol to tap out a few sentences about them.

Peace out.

(Isn't that just so pretentious? I absolutely love saying "peace out," but only ironically and in an homage to Phineas and Ferb. WHY is there no emoticon for irony?)

2 comments:

  1. So, when will we see the fruits of last year's NaNoWriMo efforts?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sooner than you might think. I'm in edit mode with it and you'll be one of the first to see it, I promise.

    ReplyDelete