Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Comment: In Brief

This whole working thing is fun and all, but it's taking some time to adjust to. Additionally, every project I am working on right now is new to me. My teaching gigs involve new methodologies, a variation of the population I've worked with before, and new locations in the labyrinthine and irrational streets of my fair city.

Even the volunteer work I am still waiting to get green-lit will be a new population and a variation on the subject.

And NaNoWriMo continues, in increasingly unexpected directions. I've got all these characters and some of them are pretty freaky. Who are they? What do they want? Why are they in my brain? Why am I writing about them? Does that mean I'm freaky too? Do I care?

These questions, and many more, will be answered, or not, at a later date.

Right now, I'm plum tuckered out.

1 comment: