Monday, September 29, 2008

Complaint: Yes, I'm afraid so.

I know I said I'd try to stay away from complaints, but apparently things keep getting worse.

I mean, OMG, this whole election thing is almost moot now, isn’t it? All the change in the world isn’t going to change the fact that this country is dans la toilette for whoever inherits its legacy.

This whole economy thing is berserk.

Question from the audience: Why are we rewarding people for being greedy, arrogant and stupid?

Sadly, the richest will stay rich. And the poorest will get poorer.

And we thought it couldn’t get any worse.

Stocks went down 777 points today. Biggest point drop in a single day.

Oh crap.

Probably not the time to buy a new car or that fabulous sectional you had your eye on.

Let’s see: a botched war, bullshit programs like “No Child Left Behind” which leave busloads of kids behind (don’t get me started) , mild antipathy to seething rage towards Americans everywhere, astronomical gas prices.

Wasn’t that enough?

How are people thinking that somehow we should continue to vote for more of this? I don’t get it.

But regardless of ideology, whoever gets elected in November is going to have their hands full. Full of the shit left behind.

Hey, there’s a program that’s been a roaring success!

All Shit Left Behind.

No comments:

Post a Comment