Sunday, April 3, 2011

Comment: The Power of the Sun

Not to keep flogging a dead horse here (which, by the way, is sick and disturbing and would smell TERRIBLE), but this overcast scene is really OVER.

Yesterday, the sun would come up for five minute increments, and every time it was out, my mood was lifted; every time it fell, so plummeted my mood.

It's not fun to be a slave to the sun; my mental mood ring just kept crashing from black to green, black to green. Enough!

Complaining doesn't serve any purpose, though, does it?

I've long ago sought my light by artificial means, in order to prevent myself from yo-yoing for an entire two seasons.

However, sunlight and artificial light are not the same. And they never will be. One is a pale substitute for the other, no pun intended.

That's about all I've got to say right now. I also smashed my head quite hard on the open door of my cabinet, which did not help my nascent migraine, I have to say.

Here's hoping Little Orphan Annie is right.

No comments:

Post a Comment