Sunday, December 5, 2010

Complaint: Winter.

It really blows.

Hyuk.

No, really. It sucks, it blows, it bites, it does everything I hate.

I went for a run today and felt like I was going to pass out from the cold. Is that even possible? I say, it is. I felt SICK it was so cold. Just nauseated.

Seriously, I can't find a single redeeming feature for winter. Except this: Christmas eve, newly fallen snow, mild enough temperature that you don't feel like someone is slapping your face, pretty twinkling lights.

So okay, snow is acceptable for one night a year only.

Other than that, you can have it.

It's cold, it's about to become treacherous, it makes you sweaty and irritable and over-dressed and under-dressed and just downright fussy.

I miss the California weather. A lot.

That is all.

2 comments:

  1. The only redeeming factor imho: we have fewer bugs here, in an environment that is o-so-bug-friendly.

    Other than that, I'm with you. I have some sort of PTSD from last winter. Sucks the big one was your first. :(

    ReplyDelete